Women’s Leadership Unbound Summit, developed and produced by Falk Marques Group, is a two-day interactive Summit for up to 200 GPs, LPs, and industry advisors already in leadership positions and for those who are poised to lead. A unique, hand-on retreat, Leadership Unbound provides an actionable roadmap – tools, information, and smart next steps – for women to enhance their value to their organization and advance to the next level of power.
Keynote thought leaders will share theory and case studies, and private equity and venture capital pros will serve as facilitators for no-holds-barred exchanges of what works and what doesn’t. Discussions are authentic and unscripted. Sessions are collaborative and formats are flexible. The line between attendees and speakers is blurred as successful women share information and experiences; women helping women to advance their position and achieve even greater success.
High level discussions on leadership topics and industry issues, along with unparalleled networking, make this a must-attend Women’s Private Equity Summit event.
The Summit is geared toward women who already play a key role within their firm and want access to the skills and strategies that will help them gain more decision-making authority, add even more value to their firm, and advance to the most senior leadership positions.
The majority of the attendees at the 2019 Summit had 15 years or more of experience in the financial services industry. They included representatives from LP institutions (pensions, endowments, foundations), GPs at private equity and venture capital firms, and advisors to the industry. We welcome service providers to sponsor and attend the event.
Leadership & Professional Development
- Insights on Value-Based Decision Making
- Speak Up: Getting Your Voice Heard
- Steps to Better Negotiating
- Building Your Personal Brand Identity and Strategy
- How Leaders Create and Use Networks
- The Art of Giving and Receiving Constructive Feedback
- The Check: Are You Being Paid Appropriately?
- Projecting a Powerful Presence
- Paths to Partnership
- Choices: Is It Ever Time to Head Out on Your Own?
- Work and Personal Life: Aligning Your Goals
- Ageism: The Last “Acceptable” Bias?
- Maximizing Your Personal Productivity to Advance Your Leadership Role
- What’s Next: Life After Success
- Making Money on Deals: Why It’s the Real Key to Being a Leader
- Ensuring Your Firm Has the Right Culture
- Hiring and Retention: What’s Working
- Your Firm’s Brand: Is It Sending the Right Message?
- Making Diversity a Priority
- The Psychology of Investing
- Family-friendly Policies and How to Implement
- Staying on the Cutting Edge: The Technologies, Processes, and Big Ideas That Will Disrupt the Future
- Keeping Current: Where Are Returns Headed?
The Leadership Unbound Summit is by invitation only. To request an invitation, please use one of the links below.